January 2015 - present
Conductor and Artistic Director of a 50 member community concert band comprised of musicians aged 9 to 92 years old.
December 2013 - Present
Musical Director and Choral Conductor for the Sunday services of Central United Church. Also responsible for the organisation and curation of multiple concerts in the sanctuary.
September 2016-June 2017
Grade 6 Music Teacher for the Instrumental Program at École Carrefour de l'Acadie.
January 2014 - June 2017
Musical Director and Educator for the Centre for Arts and Education; teaching musical theatre to kids of ages 7 to 17 years old.
September 2017 - Present
Currently completing a Bachelors degree in Education. (Anticipated graduation in December 2018)
September 2013 - April 2017
Completed a degree in Music Composition and Musicology with a concentration on voice performance under the tutelage of Monette Gould. Also a member of the Department Choir under the direction of Monique Richard.
September 2012 - May 2013
Studied Voice Performance and Composition for a year with Daniel Lichti (voice), Victor Martens (voice), Cameron McKittrick (composition) and Glenn Buhr (composition). Was also a singer in the Chapel Choir, directed by Elvera Froese.
- 2006 Most Oustanding Junior Vocalist (NATS - National Association of Teachers of Singing)
- January 2018 Teacher of the Month (DSFS - District Scolaire Francophone Sud)
- Member of the SOCAN (Society of Canadian Authors, Composers and Publishers) and the ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers)
- Member of Choral Canada (Choral Association of Canada)
- Member of the AMS (American Musicological Society)
- Member of the RCCO (Royal Canadian College of Organists)